|Welcome to the Flaming Atom Forums. We're a close-knit, private forum, primarily of liberal atheists fascinated with technology, music, art, and occasionally politics. You're welcome to join.|
If you're already a member, log in here:
Shit we like
Shit we don't like
What are you doing?
What are you listening to?
Gratuitous pictures of yourself
Best forum quotes
- "Not long ago, I was thinking about all the problems I have to deal with right now, and then I thought to myself, "Well, at least I'm not a premature ejaculator." And it actually made me feel a lot better for a while. " - Anchorite
- "I felt fat today so I ate a bunch of pizza. This did not fix the problem. " - Kyle
- "Everyone on this forum acts like a rapist but is really just awkward and perverted and in desire of hardcore consensual bondage. " - Rick
- "Jesus fck, I messaged a friend of Alyosn out of pure stupidity while I was relly drunk talking about the squirting stuff, she though ti would be okay to post it on he rwll, I told her she should delete it and she saaid she wasn't gonna delete it. I was stupid, but not that fucking stupid, seriously, I shouldn't go on the Internet when I'm drunk, I know, sorry, but I wasn't fucking posting shit on her wall or anything, for fuck's sake. Sorry, Alyson, fuck the other fuckers for being assholes without having any idea about what happened. I'll log off now and talk about it soberly later. I'm an idiot when I'dm runk, but I didn't purposely destroyed Alyson's life or anything, seriously. I tend to message girls I'm attracted to, she was online, her boyfriend was a pigeon, so I talked about the squiting thing, I didn't post it on her wall for dck''s dmnit; If I ws rude in this message, sorry, I have no clue " - Seth (drunk)
- "my mind removes everything in that picture except your face and replaces it with porn." - Barbapopo
- "HAPPY TRAILS MAKE ME FEEL NAUGHTY" - Alyson
- "[P]eople can catch you watching porn on your smartphone, they can't catch you sending porn signals straight through your optic nerves." - Mindprowler
- "i never heard any christopher hitchen songs but sorry for your loss guys r.i.p.hitchy" - apechrist
- "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm hard." - Liam
- "The first time I received a handjob, I sort of ruined the mood and shocked the girl when she grabbed my cock and I immediately let out a "HONK!" That honk was more satisfying than my relationship with her, I must admit." - CommieCatGirl
- "I would fuck Rick like TJ fucks people who donate money to him." - AssRapingHorseCock
Latest board news
The subscription button is the bookmark icon on the end of the navigation (before the search box). Just click it and it'll fade in. You can subscribe to a topic by being on that page and either hitting the subscription button (a link will be there to subscribe) or hitting the "Track topic" link at the bottom of the topic page next to the clock. This isn't that crucial of an addition; it just makes an existing ZetaBoards feature, topic subscriptions, more accessible, sort of like a quick bookmarks feature.
Discuss the new skin (old but relevant update).
Posted by Doctor (Members) at May 1 2013, 09:53 AM. 11 comments
Why the departure? Well I booked a holiday to Europe last year, with the plan being to recreate Fear and Loathing while in Amsterdam. So I will be away for that, but when I get back I will be in a sink or swim situation with my finances. So however long it takes me to secure a job is how long I will likely be absent after that 2 month period. It could be 2 weeks, or it could be another 2 months. I'm hopeful it won't take too long, because I have no problem with slaving away in a fast food joint if it means I can eat. I'm suspicious that a big reason why I have not been able to secure a proper job yet is because I was honest in the interviews by telling the employers that I had a holiday booked. A rookie mistake I suppose.
Anyway, I have a couple of ideas I could post before I go, so I could hammer another wall of text out as a parting gift. Before then, I know you will all miss me, especially Seth. I will be back though, and with a vengeance. It is high time I dropped the Dr. Manhattan/objective/neutral persona and put on a fresh mask. I'm thinking something with a little more... colour.
The beautiful thing about leaving your home and traveling to a distant land is that no one knows who you are, to those strangers you could be anyone, you are the Schrödinger's stranger, you can live however you imagine life can be lived. So I am very much looking forward to this trip. There are uncharted territories of the mind yet to be explored. See you all on the other side, especially you Seth.
Posted by Kay (Members) at Apr 6 2013, 06:38 AM. 41 comments
Be gentle, I'm fragile.
Posted by salamut2202 (Members) at Mar 20 2013, 10:40 AM. 20 comments
Posted by The Driver (Members) at Mar 19 2013, 07:51 PM. 30 comments
So ya, like go for it.
|21 users online in the past 15 minutes (5 Members · 16 Guests · 0 Anonymous)|
|Spirophore, Lets All Rage, Deus Ragno, ColdBloodedCynic, Anchorite|
|Total Forum Posts: 220,446
Total Members: 286 (The newest member is Wang)
Nov 17 2012, 12:48 AM, a record 117 users were online.